3 199,00 kr
Bra CE-godkända sportstövlar med excellent passform. "Skinnet” är Technomicro vilket är ett composite micro material = ingen skoputs/skokräm på dessa stövlar!
Lagerstatus Finns i lager
Sidi Vertigo 2, Bra CE-godkända sportstövlar med excellent passform. "Skinnet” är Technomicro vilket är ett composite micro material = ingen skoputs/skokräm på dessa stövlar, det räcker med att torka av med en fuktig trasa.
Sidi Vertigo 2 Motorcycle Boots
A Quality racing boot with the Techno VR system for a precise fit. The Vertigo has replaceable plastic parts and offers good protection.
- Fixed shin plate
- Tecno 3 iron mechanism to adjust the leg circumference
- Anti twist ankle support braces
- Zipper elastic panel
- Side air ventilation system
- Replaceable slider
- Shock absorbing heel cup
- Nylon inner sole with removable arch support
- Rubber Top Sole
TECNO 3 IRON mechanism closes the boot and adjusts the calf circumference with a resistant steel wire which, passing through the upper is fixed to the internal cable holder. TECNO 3 IRON, the upper and the cable holder are replaceable.
ANKLE SUPPORT BRACES
e AIR VENTILATION SYSTEM
- The two nylon braces join the ankle joint with two screws that are hidden by a nylon cap. This system supports the ankle and is reinforced with fiberglass and is easy to replace. This system allows excellent flex movement front-to-back while being firm side to side.
- On the outer lower part of the boot an air intake is fitted which can be operated by an aerodynamic shaped button.
Sidi has added a small elastic panel to aid in a smooth zipper operation as it allows a bit of movement via the elastic as the zipper passes over the rider’s ankle ball.
A polyurethane shell holds a shock absorbing insert, visible from the outside through small slits that mark out the look of the heel. The shell is mobile as it is fixed to the boot by two screws that allow 3 mm of impact movement.
- The slider is replaceable and available in full nylon, with ceramic or with aluminium inserts.
The “CE” marking means that the product meets the basic health and safety requirements of European Directive 89/686/EEC.