5 490,00 kr
Bra bekväm kompakt och lätt sporthjälm med hög säkerhet. Fenomenal aerodynamik i höga farter och effektiv ventilation under aktiv körning.
Lagerstatus Finns i lager
Shoei NXR 2 är en bra bekväm kompakt och lätt sporthjälm med hög säkerhet. Fenomenal aerodynamik i höga farter och effektiv ventilation under aktiv körning. Shoei NXR2 är godkänd enligt den nya hjälmnormen ECE 22.06. Hjälmen levereras med klart visir.
Shoei NXR 2 Helmet
Boiling down the whole knowledge of helmet development, Shoei created an astonishing concentrate of pure performance. Experience the raw feeling of bike riding without distraction!
- Helmet shell made of AIM+: "Organic Fiber", "Multifiber" and "High Performance Organic Fiber" in different layers for shock absorbing shell with optimal stiffness
- Multi-part, modular styrofoam core system: optimum protection through styrofoam core elements with different degrees of damping
- Anti-fog CWR-F2 Pinlock visor: 2-dimensional version / for the use of tear-off discs
- Double-D closure: easy handling / always perfectly adjusted
- E.Q.R.S. safety system: Emergency Quick Release System / simplifies helmet removal in an emergency
- 4 helmet outer shells of different sizes: for optimum fit and the most compact size
- Removable and washable 3D shaped cheek pad: for optimal fit and easy cleaning
- Removable and washable modular center pad: allows individual adjustment and easy cleaning
- Removable and washable chinstrap cover: for better care
- Novel cheek ventilation system: active ventilation in the lower part of the helmet
- Integrated spoiler
- Prepared for Intercom
- Compact, progressive shape
- Light and resistant
- Effective noise reduction
- Multiple venting and extraction, 6 inlets on brow and chin, 4 outlets at the rear
- Central locking mechanism, easy handling
- Optimal Pinlock position, no distraction in view
- Developed in Shoei´s wind tunnel
- Reduction of lift by 6 % compared to the NXR
- Minimization of aerodynamic drag by 4 % compared to the NXR
- EPS liner system with multiple densities, optimised protection through EPS elements with different dhock absorbing levels
- Sizes: XXS - XXL
- Shell sizes: 4 (XXS - S, M, L, XL - XXL)
- Retention system: double D
- Visor type: CWR-F2 Pinlock ready
- Weight: 1390 g (+/- 50 g)
- ECE 22.06
1 x Shoei helmet
1 x Pinlock lens
1 x breath guard
1 x chin curtain
1 x helmet bag
Sporty street helmet
The whole is always more than the sum of its parts.
It is our decades of experience in premium helmet construction, our uncompromisingly high quality of workmanship and our research-based view of the demands of the motorcyclists of today and tomorrow that make a premium sports helmet out of the components of comfortable fit, highly efficient ventilation, proven aerodynamics, reliable safety and maximum wearing comfort.
The compact and lightweight SHOEI NXR2 premium sports helmet.
Its AIM (Advanced Integrated Matrix) outer shell, combined with a polystyrene core system composed of several elements of different absorption capacity, provides optimum impact protection.
The CWR-F2 visor, newly developed for the SHOEI NXR2, with two-dimensional shaping, enables distortion-free and very natural vision. Reinforcements at the upper and lower edge of the visor increase torsional stiffness, and a locking mechanism now located in the center prevents the visor from opening unintentionally. The visor can be changed and adjusted quickly and tool-free thanks to a further developed mechanism of the predecessor model.
The enlarged, mist-retardant PINLOCK®EVO lens included with the helmet allows a clear view over a large part of the usable field of vision, even in difficult weather conditions, thanks to the mounting pins that are set far to the rear.
The chin strap with double-D closure is easily adjustable and holds the helmet safely in place.
In an emergency, the cheek pads can be easily removed for gentle helmet removal thanks to the EQRS system (Emergency Quick Release System).
5 different outer shell sizes (XXS-S | M | L | XL-XXL | XXXL) make the NXR2 a compact, lightweight sports helmet with a wide range of sizes. Its low weight relieves the neck muscles and thus reduces the fatigue effect, whether in sporting use on the race track or on extended tours.
The three-dimensionally contoured center pad, the pre-shaped cheek pads and the chin strap cover are completely removable and washable. Lightly roughened but soft, quick-drying cover materials reduce the friction of the pads on the skin and ensure a comfortable feeling. The newly designed cheek pads make it easier to put the helmet on and take it off. Thanks to their more voluminous underside, they reduce noise exposure for the rider. Head and cheek pads are available in different thicknesses for individual adjustment of the helmet.
Removable pads in the ear area contribute effectively to noise reduction.
Recesses in the ear area allow an intercom system to be attached.
The 6 air inlets and 4 air outlets of the SHOEI NXR2 are connected via a branched ventilation system inside the helmet shell and noticeably reduce the temperature and humidity inside the helmet. They always ensure a sufficient supply of fresh air for the rider without increasing the noise level. The result is a pleasant interior helmet climate for a concentrated and fatigue-free ride, both during sporty riding on the racetrack and on motorbike trips to warm countries.
The shutter slides of the ventilation inlets are easy to adjust even when wearing gloves.
The integrated spoiler in the back of the head stabilises the helmet at higher speeds. The compact and aerodynamically optimised design of the SHOEI NXR2 reduces its wind resistance and lift tendency even further compared to the already low values of the predecessor model. This effectively relieves the rider's neck muscles and reduces the fatigue effect even on longer rides.
Vortex generators on the edges of the visor and a newly developed visor beading minimise noise generation in the area of the visor.
Visors in a variety of different tints and mirror coatings are available for the SHOEI NXR2 and can be used under consideration of the ECE homologation regulations. The helmet is equipped with a clear CWR-F2 visor as standard, which is available even in a photochromatic (self-tinting) version. All visors of this type can be fitted with mist-retardant PINLOCK®EVO lenses, one of which is included with the helmet.
In the range of SHOEI accessories, cheek pads and center pads are available in different sizes and thicknesses to replace the original pads or to individually adjust the helmet. Also available are a chin strap pad, a Breath Guard and a Chin Curtain.
Included in delivery
The SHOEI NXR2 comes with a PINLOCK®EVO lens for use with the standard CWR-F2 visor and replacement pins.
Also included are a Breath Guard, a Chin Curtain, SHOEI logo stickers, an original SHOEI helmet bag for careful storage of the helmet and a silicone oil for maintaining the visor seal and mechanism.
The handbook of the helmet, as well as the brochure “How to use your helmet properly” provides useful instructions for use, maintenance and care of your SHOEI NXR2.